Use dynamic AngularJS code and Bootstrap styling to create effective web applications.
- Explore the documentation for AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Navigate through the basic steps to get going with AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Use AngularJS and Bootstrap to validate and display feedback on forms
- Display multiple views without needing to refresh the page
- Implement AngularJS’ AJAX POST and GET functions to send and receive data
- Excel at one way and two-way bindings to display and store data from the user
- Display repeating data dynamically
- Create filters to format data according to your expectations
- Utilize third-party modules to improve the look and feel of your application
Who is this course intended for?
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then – but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content – more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt’s mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages to cutting-edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what’s important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future-proof your career to immediate solutions to everyday tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
|Getting Started: Strapping Your Boots|
|Using AngularJS with Bootstrap||00:00:00|
|Getting started; “Hello, World”||00:00:00|
|Asking Users in a Good Way; Getting Inputs|
|Introducing the Input||00:00:00|
|Taking a Closer Look at ngModel||00:00:00|
|Bonus: Angular-Better-Placeholders for Open Source UX||00:00:00|
|You Shall Not Pass! Respecting Requirements|
|Conditionally Disabling Buttons||00:00:00|
|Dealing with Forms||00:00:00|
|Submitting a Form via Ajax||00:00:00|
|Turning a New Leaf; Adding a Second Page|
|Routing – What, Why, and How||00:00:00|
|Sharing Data between Routes||00:00:00|
|Bonus – Animating the Route Changes||00:00:00|
|I Can See!! Displaying Data|
|ngRepeat – What and How||00:00:00|
|Filters for Display||00:00:00|
|Shiny Trinkets! Adding Visual Spice|
|An Introduction to AngularStrap||00:00:00|
|Using AngularStrap 2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.