Test the look, feel, and performance of web apps across different browsers with Selenium for a flawless user experience.
- Record and replay a test scenario using the Selenium IDE
- Script tests using WebDriver and Java for the seamless use of a programming language to test web applications
- Locate elements using name, id, xPath, CSS, and even by className
- Separate page navigation and testing to create a maintainable test setup using the Page Object pattern
- Master cross-browser testing to verify the running of web applications using different browsers
- Understand test failure and debugging for executions in an unattended build system
- Express, validate, and verify the expected behavior using an executable specification
- Use continuous integration environment to successfully test web applications
Who is this course intended for?
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then – but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content – more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt’s mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages to cutting-edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what’s important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future-proof your career to immediate solutions to everyday tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
|Setting Up the Work Environment|
|The Course Overview||00:00:00|
|Selenium Tools Suite||00:00:00|
|Preparing Your Environment||00:00:00|
|Inspecting the Web Elements||00:00:00|
|A Quick Introduction to Selenium IDE||00:00:00|
|Putting the Selenium IDE to Use||00:00:00|
|Getting to Know the Selenium IDE Better||00:00:00|
|Implementing Our First Example||00:00:00|
|The WebDriver API||00:00:00|
|Build with a Build System||00:00:00|
|An Example – Infrastructure||00:00:00|
|Actual Cucumber Implementation||00:00:00|
|Maintainability and Organization of the Code||00:00:00|
|Introduction to the Selenium Server||00:00:00|
|Running Tests on the Selenium Server Internally||00:00:00|
|Running Tests on the Selenium Server Externally||00:00:00|
|A Complete Example|
|Setting Up the Project||00:00:00|
|Implementation of the Project||00:00:00|
|Implementing Tests for the Web Application||00:00:00|
|Implementing Tests for the Web Application|
|Advanced Usage of Selenium||00:00:00|
|A Look Back||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.