Manage your day-to-day IT infrastructure challenges by taking advantage of the DevOps revolution.
This course covers the theory behind, and the hands-on application of, those concepts needed to maximize the throughput of your organization. The course introduces frameworks for discussing DevOps principles and brings those concepts to life with explanations and real working code. It instills a deeper insight into applying DevOps principles with a variety of tools like Puppet, Saltstack, Vagrant, and Graphite.
You will learn how to automate and build configurations for infrastructure servers and then address areas of automation, continuous deployment, containers, and monitoring. You will create impressive changes to how you deliver software and services. This course will help all those who wish to work in a DevOps culture, who are responsible for delivering both new features and stability. Such teams will work closely across the entire organization to ensure a shared responsibility, which is no longer just ops or dev territory; most importantly, they work together in areas like continuous delivery, automated deploys, and infrastructure/configuration management. With the help of this course, such teams no longer need to wait for other teams to solve a problem: fixes can be made quickly, all by learning tips and techniques to succeed with DevOps.
- Apply systems thinking, deployment strategies, and feedback loops to move fast like Google and Netflix
- Maximize the throughput of your organization by applying the CAMS model
- Examine which cultural elements create a high-performing IT organization
- Master agile infrastructures with configuration management
- Learn high-quality and rapid delivery of software with Continuous Delivery
- Learn how monitoring can help you outrun the competition
- Learn how breaking down silos helps everyone go faster
- Tying it all together, learn how to spread the DevOps paradigm beyond just Dev and Ops
- This video course is a great way to build DevOps acumen quickly and effectively through an interactive hands-on approach.
- Some prior system administration and programming experience would be useful.
Who is this course intended for?
|What is DevOps?|
|The Course Overview||00:00:00|
|Is DevOps for Me?||00:00:00|
|The First Way – Systems Thinking||00:00:00|
|The Second Way – Feedback Loops||00:00:00|
|The Third Way – Culture of Experimentation||00:00:00|
|The Principle of Kaizen||00:00:00|
|The CAMS model – DevOps Thinking|
|CAMS – Culture||00:00:00|
|CAMS – Automation||00:00:00|
|CAMS – Measurement||00:00:00|
|CAMS – Sharing||00:00:00|
|Establishing a DevOps Culture|
|Traditional Versus DevOps SDLC||00:00:00|
|Automation – Configuration Management|
|Configuration Management with SaltStack||00:00:00|
|Configuration Management for Distributed Systems||00:00:00|
|What about Containers?||00:00:00|
|Building and Running a Docker Container||00:00:00|
|Automation – Continuous Delivery|
|What is Continuous Delivery?||00:00:00|
|Your First Test Environment||00:00:00|
|Configuring and Launching with Vagrant||00:00:00|
|Testing with Serverspec||00:00:00|
|Am I Ready for Production?||00:00:00|
|A Tour of Graphite||00:00:00|
|Getting Your Data into Graphite||00:00:00|
|Monitoring Agent Examples||00:00:00|
|Other Sharing Tools||00:00:00|
|Where Do I Go From Here?|
|Sales, Marketing, and Beyond||00:00:00|
|Becoming a Learning Organization||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.