Analyze and understand your data with the power and simplicity of Python.
- Advanced and recommend software engineering development practices.
- How to scrape the twitter stream to collect real-time data
- Smart storing of data using advanced abstractions and Object-Oriented programming
- Easy and practical data manipulation techniques for dealing with large volumes of data
- Natural Language Processing tools, specially designed for working with sentences and other forms of textual data
- Predictive methods that can forecast and predict future trends based on current data
- Data analytics techniques to tease out unseen data relationships
- Dashboard application development to help share and monitor your progress/analysis
Who is this course intended for?
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then – but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content – more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt’s mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages to cutting-edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what’s important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future-proof your career to immediate solutions to everyday tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
|Getting Started with Python|
|The Course Overview||00:00:00|
|Getting started with Python||00:00:00|
|Getting Data using the Twitter API||00:00:00|
|Collecting and Storing Tweets||00:00:00|
|Pandas and Databases||00:00:00|
|Numerical Computing with Pandas|
|Panda Series, Dataframes, and Columnar Operations||00:00:00|
|Grouping Operations and Working with Date Columns||00:00:00|
|Merging Operations and Exporting data to JSON/CSV||00:00:00|
|Scientific Computing with NumPy/SciPy|
|Array Features, Bucketting Arrays and Histogram Functions||00:00:00|
|Presenting Stories via Simple Visualizations|
|Introducting PyQT and MatplotLib||00:00:00|
|Simple XY Plots with Axis Scales||00:00:00|
|Using the NLTK Package|
|Introduction to the NTLK Package||00:00:00|
|Bag of Words||00:00:00|
|Classification of Words||00:00:00|
|Simple Sentiment Analysis||00:00:00|
|Getting Insights from Tweets|
|Grouping By Dimensions and Classification of Data Types||00:00:00|
|Trend Analysis and Deriving New Metrics||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.