Employ the advantageous features of Git in your projects to optimize your workflow with the help of practical examples.
- Create a git repository quickly to start tracking versions of project
- Contribute to different projects by making commits to Git repositories
- Secure your repository with the help of SSH keys
- Work with multiple people on a project using Branch and Merge commands
- Link to the online remote copies of a repository and stay updated with the changes
- Maintain your commit history by condensing all the commits into one and use rewrite commands to control it
- Add tags to mark the deployed versions of the project
- Resolve the bugs by tracing code changes to its origin
Who is this course intended for?
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then – but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content – more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt’s mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages to cutting-edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what’s important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future-proof your career to immediate solutions to everyday tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
|Git – Quick Start|
|The Course Overview||00:00:00|
|Git Version Control||00:00:00|
|Choosing a Workflow||00:00:00|
|Building Your First Repository|
|The First Commit||00:00:00|
|Managing the Remotes||00:00:00|
|Viewing the History||00:00:00|
|Working in a Team|
|Branching and Forking||00:00:00|
|Issuing Pull Requests||00:00:00|
|Tagging a Release||00:00:00|
|Where to Go Next?||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.