The Basics of Vulnerability Management
- Assessment of vulnerabilities in specific environments
- Understand the multiple frameworks associated with government and private industry infrastructures
- Qualitative Management
- Process of Vulnerability Management with different enterprise infrastructures
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Management
- Students should have general understanding of IT Security
- Understand the concepts of Vulnerability Management
Who is this course intended for?
- Entry- Seasoned IT Security Professionals
- New IT professionals
- IT Consultants
- IT Administrators
- Program Managers
- IT Decision Makers
- Program Directors
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
Corey Charles is Security+, Qualys Vulnerability Management Specialist Certified. Mr. Charles has 11 years experience in IT Security with a direct focus in Vulnerability Management. Mr. Charles also taught on the collegiate level, teaching IT Security at Herzing University.
Mr. Charles also holds two Bachelors of Arts Degrees, Digital Design and Media Arts, one Associates, Digital Design from Tulane University. Two Master Degrees from Strayer University, Master of Science in Computer.
Security Management and Master of Science in Computer Forensics Management. He holds an Executive Graduate Certification in Computer Networking.
|ACT I: Basics of Vulnerability Management|
|Introduction to Become an Expert in Vulnerability Management||00:00:00|
|Common Vulnerability Scoring System||00:00:00|
|The Security TRIAD||00:00:00|
|ACT II: Types of Vulnerabilities|
|Types of Vulnerabilties||00:00:00|
|TCP Session HiJacking||00:00:00|
|ACT III: Penetration Testing vs Vulnerability Management|
|Penetration Testing vs Vulnerability Management||00:00:00|
|Poor Logging Vulnerability||00:00:00|
|Nessus with Corey Voice||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.