Discover techniques and tools for building serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
Amazon Lambda is the part of Amazon Web Services that lets you run your code without provisioning or managing servers. Amazon Lambda is a compute service that enables you to deploy applications and back-end services that operate with zero upfront cost and require no system administration. This video tutorial will start with the basics of Amazon Lambda and will then walk you through combining Lambda with other Amazon Web Services, such as Amazon API Gateway Service, Amazon DynamoDB, and so on. Moving on, this tutorial will show you how to write, run, and test Lambda functions using Node.js, Java, Python, and C#. Moreover, you will learn how to use its serverless framework to increase your development productivity.
- Design and implement serverless application architectures with Amazon Lambda, API Gateway Service, DynamoDB, S3, and CloudFront.
- Leverage the Serverless Framework to build complex applications.
- Learn to program, deploy, and test Lambda functions with Node.js, Java, Python, and C# (the focus is on Node.js)
- No prior knowledge of AWS is necessary.
- This video course is primarily for IT architects and developers who want to build scalable systems and deploy serverless applications with AWS Lambda. No prior knowledge of AWS is necessary. This course provides a developer-friendly tutorial with step-by-step instructions that introduces the viewer to programming AWS Lambda with Node.js, Java, Python, and C#. Moreover, viewers will learn how to deploy and test Lambda functions, and how to set up and use the serverless framework.
Who is this course intended for?
This course is primarily for IT architects and developers who want to build scalable systems and deploy serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
|Getting Started with AWS|
|The Course Overview||00:00:00|
|Installation and Setup||00:00:00|
|Introduction to AWS||00:00:00|
|AWS Management Console Walkthrough||00:00:00|
|AWS API Gateway||00:00:00|
|Exploring the Serverless Framework|
|The Serverless Framework||00:00:00|
|Creating a Serverless Project||00:00:00|
|Programming a Lambda Function with Node.js||00:00:00|
|Testing and Debugging Lambda Functions||00:00:00|
|Building a Serverless Application|
|Building a Stateless Serverless Web Application Backend||00:00:00|
|Stateful Serverless Backend with DynamoDB||00:00:00|
|Creating a Web Client||00:00:00|
|Deploying a Serverless Frontend on CloudFront||00:00:00|
|Programming AWS Lambda with Java|
|Getting Started with Eclipse and the AWS Eclipse Plugin||00:00:00|
|Deploying and Testing AWS Lambda Functions||00:00:00|
|Lambda Function with S3 Event Input||00:00:00|
|Creating a Simple Serverless Java Application||00:00:00|
|Programming AWS Lambda with Python|
|Creating a Python Lambda Function||00:00:00|
|Using the Serverless Framework with Python||00:00:00|
|Building a Serverless Backend with Python||00:00:00|
|Programming AWS Lambda with C#|
|Creating a C# Lambda Function with .NET Core||00:00:00|
|Creating a C# Serverless Project with .NET Core||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.