Get started building your own websites using Joomla Content Management System.
This course is designed to be a quick start overview of Joomla Content Management System. The information in this course will take a new user from installation to building a simple website. The course will cover installing and setting up the Joomla environment, creating categories and articles, adding links and modules and an overview of templates – everything you need to build your first website.
- Understand the Joomla Content Management System
- Create the Joomla environment and the database
- Install Joomla
- Create categories and articles
- Add menu links
- Add modules
- Understand extensions
- Add a calendar and an editor
- Overview of templates
- Basic computer skills, understanding of web design and HTML helpful, but not required
Who is this course intended for?
- Individuals responsible for building and maintaining a web site
|Introduction to Joomla|
|What is Joomla?||00:00:00|
|Create Web Environment for Joomla||00:00:00|
|Create a Database with PHPMYAdmin||00:00:00|
|Adding Menu Links|
|Set Up Menu Links within Joomla||00:00:00|
|Set Up Menu Links Externally||00:00:00|
|Add a Module||00:00:00|
|Useful Free Extensions||00:00:00|
|Add a Calendar||00:00:00|
|Add an Editor||00:00:00|
|Basic Overview of Templates||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.