In this course, students will get an overview of Azure SQL and also learn how to provision Azure SQL.
In this course, students will get an over the various Data services available in Azure. They will learn how to provision, configure and manage Azure SQL. While deploying a Logical SQL server to host Azure a DB Students will also connect to Azure SQL DB via SQL Server Management Studio, Migrate an on premises DB to Azure SQL, and work with SQL security and metrics. They will learn how to Configure SQL DB auditing, how to copy and export a database, and also how manage data recovery and availability using DB Self-Service Restore. Finally, they will learn how to use SQL DB Geo-Replication.
- Overview and provision Azure SQL
- Connect to Azure SQL DB and Migrate DB to Azure
- Work with SQL security and metrics
- Configure SQL DB auditing
- Copy and export a database
- Use DB Self-Service Restore and SQL DB Geo-Replication
- Basic understanding of Azure and SQL concepts
Who is this course intended for?
- Students wanting an understanding of Azure SQL and to build their skills.
|Overview of Azure SQL||00:00:00|
|Provisioning Azure SQL||00:00:00|
|Connecting to Azure SQL DB||00:00:00|
|Migrating DB to Azure||00:00:00|
|Understanding SQL Security||00:00:00|
|Understanding SQL DB Metrics||00:00:00|
|Configuring SQL DB Auditing||00:00:00|
|Copying and Exporting a Database||00:00:00|
|Using DB Self-Service Restore||00:00:00|
|Using SQL DB Geo-Replication||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.