This course will introduce students to the Cloud, types of Cloud services, Azure services, and Azure PowerShell.
This course will introduce students to the Cloud. We will review the various types of Cloud services including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS as well as an overview of the services offered by Azure. We will examine how manage Azure from the Classic and New Portal as well as via Azure PowerShell. The content provides the pre-requisite knowledge required by all individuals who will be learning Microsoft Azure. Students who are administrators, developers, or database administrators will benefit from learning the fundamentals covered in this course and will be better prepared to take additional Microsoft Azure courses that are generally more advanced.
- Understand the Cloud
- Learn about the different types of Cloud services
- Understand Azure services
- Learn about Azure PowerShell and authenticating Azure PowerShell
- This course is suggested for It-related professionals that possess limited/no knowledge of cloud technologies and would like to become familiar with Microsoft Azure. Basic computer skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Familiarity with the concept of cloud computing and storage is helpful, but not required.
Who is this course intended for?
IT-related professionals that possess limited/no knowledge of cloud technologies.
|Overview of Cloud Services|
|Introduction to the Cloud||00:00:00|
|Types of Cloud Services||00:00:00|
|Reviewing Azure Data Centers||00:00:00|
|Azure Services Overview||00:00:00|
|Touring the Azure Portals||00:00:00|
|Overview of Azure PowerShell||00:00:00|
|Authenticating Azure PowerShell||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.